Own your Own Lab Test Business
Even the best franchise opportunities are expensive and come with many franchise restrictions. With us, you are buying your own Lab Test Business.
Be an Owner Not a Franchisee
You have 100% control over all aspects of your business. Since we are NOT a Lab Test franchise there are no ongoing royalties or fees. Why buy a Lab Test franchise when you can be an independent owner of your own clinic? When you buy our Lab Test model you pay a one time fee with no residual fees.
We train you on proven protocols and help you design your clinic that suits your marketplace. We believe the key is helping you identify YOUR marketplace opportunities.
A franchise can be a one-size-fits-all model. While that particular franchise has worked somewhere for someone it may not work for you in your area. If it does work you will need to buy surrounding territories to protect your clinic or the franchisor will sell those territories to others who will then be your competitors.
Consider if you buy a McDonalds franchise; you have customers the day you open because everyone is familiar with McDonalds (there are 33,000 of them). To our knowledge, there are no lab testing franchises with more than 200 franchised locations. This means that no one in your area has heard of them - there is no local or national presence.
So what are you really renting (operative word) from a franchise?
A proprietary process? - no
A proprietary procedure? - no
Marketing expertise in your marketplace? - no
A name your customers have ever heard of? - no
InOut Labs Training allows you to create your own clinic(s), at your own pace, with your own name your own marketplace.
Not a Lab Test Franchise
Lab Test FranchiseWith a franchise you pay many additional fees and are limited by a number of provisions including how you can operate, what you can sell and how you can later sell or transfer your business to someone else. Here are some examples of additional fees and restrictions of typical lab test franchises that we don't charge because we are NOT a franchise:
- Limitations on services you can offer
- Mandatory training with multiple other franchisees
- Initial Lab Test Franchise Fee = up to $50,000 up to $10,000
- Additional Territory Fee = up to $40,000
- Lab Test Franchise Training Fee = up to $10,000
- Additional Training fee = up to $5,000 each for additional person trained
- Monthly Royalty = 6% to 10% of Gross Sales
- Monthly Royalty Minimum = up to $500 ($6,000/yr)
- Mandatory Local Advertising Program = 1% to 4% of sales
- Mandatory National Advertising Fees = up to 4% of sales
- Mandatory Sales Planning and Support Fees = $6,000 to $10,000
- Legal Review and Structuring Fees = up to $10,000
- Lease Review Fees = up to $3,000
- Prepaid Insurance Fee = up to $5,000
- Controlled Minimum Pricing of products you sell
- Mandatory trade name, service marks and logo
- Mandatory Laboratory Vendors
- Mandatory design, furniture, fixtures, signage, equipment, construction, decorations and uniforms
- Mandatory Grand Opening advertising controlled budget
- Prohibition of website for your location (National Site Only)
- Transfer Fee = $10,000 to $20,000
- Audit Fees
- Indemnification Fees
- Successor Franchise Fee = 25% to 50% of Initial Franchise Fee
- Non-Compliance Fee = $1,000+ initial penalty and up to $250/day
- Profile Assessment Fee = $150+ per profile
- Additional Assistance Fees = $500+/day
- Breach of Covenants Fine = $1,000+ per week
- Accounting Fees = $500+ per month ($6,000/yr)
- Mandatory Approved Accounting Software and Credit Card Processor
- Software License Fees = $500+ per month to flat fee of $20,000+
- Call Center Fee = $500+ per month ($6,000/yr)
- Internet Fee = $500+ per month ($6,000/yr)
- Convention Fee = up to $5,000/yr
- Franchise Renewal fees up to $10,000